Join us on The City, a group-oriented social network that’s all about helping everyone, everyone, everyone at KUCC stay engaged in the daily life and ministry of our church! Connect with people, join ministry groups, share prayer requests, sign-up for service opportunities… all on YOUR time, according to YOUR email and communications preferences.
Members, friends, guests, newcomers – EVERYONE is welcome to join us on The City. You can customize your share preferences, so our open invitation will not jeopardize your privacy. So come on in!
Here’s what’s happening on The City Plaza
- Worship & Celebration tomorrow @ 5pm Second Sunday Supper Postponed
- Pullman Yard News-Across from 100 Rogers Street
- JOYFULLY INVESTING in KUCC
- 3 Things…
- NOOOOOOO PARKING @ 100 Rogers-PLEASE!!!
- Prayers for Kyle and his family
- Our itenarary for Israel
- Preparing the Palms for Ashes Sunday after Worship
- PARKING for KUCC
- This Morning’s Prayer
- Soup Saturday – January 28
- Prayers for Whitney, Right Now
- Prayers for our Members in Discernment weekend Retreat
- Prayers for Whitney Walton & her family
- Worship @ the ChurchHouse Tonight