Join us on The City, a group-oriented social network that’s all about helping everyone, everyone, everyone at KUCC stay engaged in the daily life and ministry of our church! Connect with people, join ministry groups, share prayer requests, sign-up for service opportunities… all on YOUR time, according to YOUR email and communications preferences.
Members, friends, guests, newcomers – EVERYONE is welcome to join us on The City. You can customize your share preferences, so our open invitation will not jeopardize your privacy. So come on in!
Here’s what’s happening on The City Plaza
- Prayers for Presentations
- Parade Walkers Needed for Pride, Sunday, October 15
- SLC, Wednesday, August 30th
- Anyone want my retreat spot?
- Rise Theater Event This Saturday
- SERVE @ Toomer Friday or Monday
- Prayers for Scott Newton & Melissa Gilbert
- Prayer’s for Andy Smith and his family
- “Navigating Transitions” SLC starts TOMORROW!
- Flowers & a New Song
- Prayers needed right NOW
- FREE Full-Size Sleeper Sofa
- Worship & Celebration tomorrow @ 5pm Second Sunday Supper Postponed
- Pullman Yard News-Across from 100 Rogers Street
- JOYFULLY INVESTING in KUCC