Prom Re-Do (präm/ rēˈdo͞o/)
a fun and formal (ish) dance produced by generous, kind people for the purpose of connecting others and raising funds (for the benefit of others) by offering a joyful, wonderful, special experience to be shared by people willing to see the bigger picture and purpose of community and shameless merriment
- Wear what suits you, whether its from your prom decade, that outfit in your closet that doesn’t see enough action or that outfit you’ve needed a reason to purchase
- Dance (or not) to music from the last 6 decades with your date or me or no one or everyone
- Eat delicious catered food (no potluck this time)
- Make & deepen connections
- Invite friends and family for a night they’ll talk about for months
- Raise money for our beloved community missions and new building
- Buy your ticket(s) today! Sell 4 tickets and get your ticket free
$45 per person.
Price includes great music, heavy hors d’oeuvres, punch and a prom photo!
Thanks to our sponsors!