Friends, in this season of Gratitude & Giving we are invited to share our time, prayers, money, service and talent with our Kirkwood UCC community of faith — to give “All of Me.” Because it is with all of you, all of us, Everyone-Everyone-Everyone that God can continue to make a difference in this world, in this city and in our community!
Below are many ways you can give… all of me.
- My Time: I will regularly attend worship and engage with others in small groups.
- My Prayers: I will pray daily for the mission and ministry of KUCC and of the Church in the world.
- My Money: I will make a commitment, try to move toward a tithe, give financially in some way, to our life and ministry together at KUCC: Weekly, Monthly, Direct Withdrawal, inviting my friends and family to contribute.
- My Service: I will reach out to others in our community as we seek to love and serve our neighborhood and beyond: Soup Saturday, Kirkwood Christmas, Open Table Food Pantry, Supper Squad, Special Offerings for people/communities in need, coffee with a friend in need, prayers for our seminary students and other opportunities as they become available.
- My Talent: I will offer and share my talents with our church and community: Choir, Worship Liturgist, Children’s Ministry, Youth, Art, Music, Marketing/Communications, Administrative, Building, Humor, etc.
Will you please consider making a commitment to the life and ministry of Kirkwood United Church of Christ as we continue to Worship, Love & Serve with Gratitude & Giving?