Each year at this time we explore ways to live out our faith with Gratitude in our hearts and to learn, again, the joys of Giving from our abundance. Beginning in November, we will explore what it means to live generously; to give generously.
With prayer and discernment, please take time to consider your Generous Living and Giving through KUCC in the coming year, 2019. Together, on November 18th, we will offer our commitments to God and to our KUCC community.
- Our Time: We participate in our community by coming together to worship on Sundays, at Wednesday morning, throughout the holidays and at special times of the year. We engage with each other in small groups and seek to serve, in a variety of ways, in our community and beyond.
- Our Prayers: We pray daily for the mission and ministry of KUCC and the church in the world.
- Our Money: We commit to a financial contribution for our life and ministry together at KUCC. Together our congregation supports and sustains our outreach in the community, our staff and our facilities and our commitment to share God’s love with everyone, everyone, everyone.
- Our Service: We reach out to our community to love and serve through Soup Saturday, Food Pantry, gifts for students and those in need and special offerings.
- Our Talent: We offer and share our talents with our church and community through Choir, Liturgy and Worship, Children’s Ministry, Servant Leadership and Hospitality.