In this season of Gratitude and Giving, we focus on building and being our Kirkwood UCC community of faith. We do this through so many different ways.
- Our Time: We participate in our community by coming together to worship on Sundays, at Wednesday morning services, throughout the holidays and at special services. We engage with each other in small groups.
- Our Prayers: We pray daily for the mission and ministry of KUCC and the church in the world.
- Our Money: We commit to a financial contribution for our life and ministry together at KUCC. Our congregation tithes towards service to our fellow humanity in the world and we also commit towards tithing to participate in this giving back.
- Our Service: We reach out to our community to love and serve through Soup Saturday, Food Pantry, gifts for students and those in need and special offerings.
- Our Talent: We offer and share our talents with our church and community through Choir, Liturgy and Worship, Children’s Ministry, Servant Leadership and Hospitality.
Will you please consider making a commitment to the life and ministry of Kirkwood United Church of Christ?