In this season of Gratitude & Giving we are invited to share our time, prayers, money, service and talent with our Kirkwood UCC community of faith—with our larger community in Atlanta, with the work of the world through the United Church of Christ, and with God, who has given us everything.
Below are many ways you can give:
- My Time: I will regularly attend worship and engage with others in small groups.
- My Prayers: I will pray daily for the mission and ministry of KUCC and of the Church in the world.
- My Money: I will make a commitment, try to move toward a tithe, give financially in some way, to our life and ministry together at KUCC: Weekly, Monthly, Direct Withdrawal, inviting my friends and family to contribute.
- My Service: I will reach out to others in our community as we seek to love and serve our neighborhood and beyond: Soup Saturday, Kirkwood Christmas, Open Table Food Pantry, Supper Squad, Special Offerings for people/communities in need, coffee with a friend in need, prayers for our seminary students and other opportunities as they become available.
- My Talent: I will offer and share my talents with our church and community: Choir, Worship Liturgist, Children’s Ministry, KUCCYOUTH, Art, Music, Marketing/Communications, Administrative, Building, Humor, etc.
Will you please consider making a commitment to the life and ministry of Kirkwood United Church of Christ as we continue to Worship, Love & Serve with Gratitude & Giving?
Make Your Pledge Online
For more information, click to download:
- Pledge Form
- KUCC 2012 Budget
- Giving Levels