In this season of love and with the hope of peace, Kirkwood United Church of Christ welcomes YOU to celebrate the deep of joy of Christmas!
Advent Worship every Sunday
Join us as we prepare our hearts and minds for the coming of the Christ child. We will gather at Toomer Elementary each Sunday afternoon for worship.
- First Sunday in Advent: November 27 – 5:00 pm
- Second Sunday in Advent: December 4 – 5:00 pm
- Third Sunday in Advent: December 11 – 5:00 pm
- Fourth Sunday in Advent: December 18 – 5:00 pm
Longest Night Worship
- Wednesday, December 21 – 5:00 pm at the ChurchHouse
Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship
Our annual candlelight worship is the perfect way to celebrate God’s gift to us in Jesus. This year we will gather at Toomer Elementary for two services.
- Saturday, December 24 – 5:00 pm & 8:00 pm
Children, Choir, Caroling and Chili
- Sunday, December 11
- 5:00 pm: Worship featuring the Children’s Pageant & Christmas Choir
- 6:15 pm following worship: Annual Caroling in Kirkwood
- 7:00 pm after caroling: Annual Men’s Chili Cook-off Fundraiser ($5 donation)
Serving our Neighbors
- Sunday, December 4: Community Table (bring non-perishable goods for the Food Pantry)
- Sunday, December 11 – 1:00 pm: Share the Love in the City (more info: https://kucc.onthecity.org/groups/101154/events/5921595)
- Saturday, December 31 – 11:30 am: Soup Saturday
Small Group Reflection and Prayer
- Wednesday, November 30, December 7 & 14
- Morning from 7am-7:30am @ the ChurchHouse
- Evening from [email protected] the ChurchHouse
- Linda Bryant, Jorge Darr & Katie Kilpatrick leading
Outreach: Christmas in Kirkwood
Y’all have been so generous these past many years as we have gathered gifts for kids in our neighborhood who may not otherwise have much to open on Christmas morning. In this time of transition for KUCC, we’re going to do Christmas is for Kids in a WIDER way this year. We are going to Love On kids in Kirkwood, in the City of Atlanta and in the International Community. We’ll be gathering gifts for our Soup Saturday Kids, Kids that are a part of the Georgia Justice Project and Kids in the Atlanta Refugee Community. We need you friends to help make this happen–YOUR generosity and kindness will make a real difference–will mean so much to so many kids.