Worship every Sunday
Join us as we prepare our hearts and minds for the coming of the Christ child.
- December 2nd at 5pm: 1st Sunday of Advent-Peace and the Celebration of Ordination for Mercy Packer-Monroe
- December 9th at 5pm: 2nd Sunday of Advent-Joy
- December 16th at 5pm: 3rd Sunday of Advent-Love Our children will be sharing their Christmas Pageant and our KUCC choir will be sharing beautiful music.
- December 23rd at 5pm: 4th Sunday of Advent-Hope
Longest Night Worship
This is a quiet and supportive and meaningful service for Christmas is meaningful for those grieving past or recent losses, those struggling with sadness or anxiety around the holidays, those carrying a burden of worry/concern for self, a loved one or our world.
- Friday, December 21 – 7:00 pm
Christmas Eve Candlelight Worship
Our annual family candlelight worship is the perfect way to celebrate God’s gift to us in Jesus.
- Monday, December 24 – 5:00 pm
- Monday, December 24 – 8:00 pm
Watch either service online here.
ONE BIG DAY
Children, Choir, Caroling and Chili
- Sunday, December 17
- 5:00 pm: Worship featuring the Children’s Pageant & Christmas Choir
- 6:15 pm following worship: Annual Caroling in Kirkwood
- 7:30 pm after caroling: Annual Men’s Chili Cook-off Fundraiser ($5 donation)
Serving our Neighbors
- KUCC Christmas Love Project: give for kids in our community and beyond. Information on Realm and through Reshell Baldini: reshellbaldini21@bellsouth.
- Share the Love: Sunday December 9th beginning at Noon @ KUCC, then out into the city to Share some Christmas love with our friends in need.
Christmas in Kirkwood
Each year we love on love on kids in Kirkwood, in the city of Atlanta and in the international community. We’ll be gathering gifts for our Soup Saturday Kids, kids that are a part of the Georgia Justice Project and kids in the Atlanta refugee community. We need you friends to help make this happen–YOUR generosity and kindness will make a real difference–will mean so much to so many kids.
SPIRITUAL LEARNING COMMUNITIES
It’s time to gather “AROUND THE TREE” for our Advent Spiritual Learning Communities. During this season of waiting and preparation, we will use our KUCC daily reflections and images to experience the story of Jesus’ birth in a new way. Join us AROUND THE TREE on Sundays OR Wednesdays OR Thursdays as we enjoy light refreshments and engage in a time of sharing and connecting with one another during this Advent season.