We worship at 5:00 p.m. every Sunday afternoon.
Our worship services are all about community, love and praise. We praise God through communal prayer, music, confession, preaching, sharing and Holy Communion. Our worship aims to be transformative in many ways, offering us opportunities to seek comfort and hope, to find our stories in the stories of our faith, and to experience the presence of God.
- Where: We worship at our new sanctuary in Atlanta’s historic Kirkwood neighborhood. Click here for a map and driving directions.
- Parking: Ample free parking is available in the parking lot of Toomer Elementary, just a half-block away. Please save the limited onsite parking for visitors, those who may have issues with mobility, and families with small children.
- What to Expect: We’ve compiled some Frequently Asked Questions about worship at Kirkwood United Church of Christ.
- Music: For an idea of what type of music we play and sing, check out our Music Ministry page for a few playlists.
- Childcare: Childcare is provided for infants and toddlers immediately adjacent to the sanctuary.
- Communion: Our communion is open to all. Click here to read more.
- Baptism: Baptism is available to children and adults who wish to be baptized. Click here to read more.
No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you’re welcome here.