The “Younger Youth” Minister is responsible for Coordinating and Leading our 3rd-6th grade children’s Ministry.
- Utilizing an approved curriculum, plan and lead Sunday School each week.
- Required on site work hours: Sundays from 3:30-6:30pm.
- Plan one youth outing and one youth service project annually.
- Attend three staff meetings annually.
- Focus on building relationships with the parents of our young youth, effectively communicating with each parent about his or her child and empowering these parents to build on Sundays lessons throughout the upcoming week.
- Prior experience with children and youth.
- Commitment to consistency; Our Younger Youth Minister is expected to be present EVERY Sunday to lead, build relationships and nurture our youth.
- Must pass a background check and be willing to complete Safe Sanctuary training within two weeks of starting the position.
Our Commitment to our Younger Youth Minister:
- The KUCC congregation and staff have made a commitment to support this position and the person serving in it, with our prayers, our willingness to volunteer and help out, our giving, our encouragement and our love.
Compensation and Reporting:
- Reports to Children’s Minister and Senior Minister
- $5,000 Annual Salary
Please submit resumes or questions to Senior Minister Susannah Davis at [email protected]